SM City Bacolod, in partnership with the Association of Negros Producers (ANP) and Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), launched the “My City, My SM, My Crafts” program.
Present during the launching was DTI Negros Occidental division chief Engiemar Tupas who thanked the SM Supermalls for coming up with the activity that showcases Negrenses’ ingenuity which aims to promote the products of Negros craftsmen.
The “My City, My SM, My Crafts” program is under SM’s publicity department headed by Senior Vice President for Marketing and Communications Mellie Dizon. The showcase
of local handicrafts will continue until Nov. 5.
The displayed craftworks would be from the following local shops and their craftsmen:
- Vivo Handicrafts of Vida Ayes
- Kiculo of Marichu Cusi
- Papel Handicrafts, Crisvil Creations of
- Vito Prints and Pieces of Jojo Vito
- Papel Handicrafts of Sally Ledesma
- Negrense Volunteers for Change Foundation of Millie Kilayko
- Silay https://www.viagrasansordonnancefr.com/viagra-en-ligne/ Export, Inc. of Reena Peña
- Tumandok Crafts of Joji
- Hacienda Crafts of Ina Gaston
- Art Energy of Cathy Hagad
- Artisana Island Crafts (Anaware/Handmade Gallery) of Mary Ann Colmenares
- Negros Nine weavers with Fr. Brian Gore
- Organization for Industrial, Spiritual and Cultural Advancement International (Negros silk) of Shigemi and Thelma Watanabe
- Yssa’s Crafts of Precy Perez