A blog of the Negros Bloggers, by the bloggers and for the bloggers, must talk about blogging, like giving tips and advice on how and what to blog.
Talking about blogging, it is very important that the blog must have the right name, that is, you must choose the right name for your https://www.acheterviagrafr24.com/achat-viagra-cialis-en-ligne/ blog.
Why must you https://www.acheterviagrafr24.com/viagra-prix-en-pharmacie/ choose the right name for your blog? What’s in a name?
The basic reason is that your blog is you, the extension of your persona, and if chosen properly, can become your valuable asset.
Studies show that a name impacts on reader perception and plays a crucial role in the success of your blog, its image and brand. Simply put, the name of your blog can make or unmake it.
Coming up with a good name must not be a hard or difficult task. You can simply ask yourself the following questions, to give you the focus you need when making a list of possible names.
1. What is my vision for my blog?
2. What should I want it to be, what topics or subject will I promote and share to my readers?
3. Who are my target readers, my niche?
4. What words or keywords appeal to my market, my target readers?
5. What are the existing names of the blogs already in the
blogosphere which are similar to https://www.acheterviagrafr24.com/sildenafil-feminin/ my niche?
6. What would differentiate my blog in the market (blogosphere) from other existing blogs?
In coming out with a blog’s name, think like a reader and see how your name can help you reach your target readers. To still further help you how to choose your blog’s name, ask yourself the following questions:
1. Is the name distinctive? The name should set your blog apart from the others and make it easy to recognize and remember.
2. Does the name have a pleasant meaning? The name should have a positive and relevant meaning to your blog, something which your readers can identify with.
3 Is it easy to remember? Your primary consideration in coming up with a name is for easy reader recall. There is no use to have a high or complex levitra australia online sounding name if your readers find it hard to remember it.
4. Is the name appropriate to your niche? If your blog is about business, your name should evoke or connote something related to business, not related to celebrity or gossips.
It is therefore very important to choose a good blog name – one that would give you a solid https://www.acheterviagrafr24.com/viagra-en-france/ identity and make your blog stands out in the midst of your readers and sets it apart from the millions other blogs in the blogosphere.
Otherwise, it will suffer the same fate being encountered by many bloggers – their blogs have become extinct and /or undistinguishable from the mass of the existing blogs, resulting to decay due to lack of traffic.
And if your present blog performs poorly in traffic or in search engines, then repackage it by changing its name, using the guides I presented above—to make it a blog that you can be proud of, being an extension of your own persona.